Smoke & Fire Damage Restoration Services
If your home has experienced any level of fire damage, call Rainbow International of Coorado Springs to have your home professionally restored. In the event of fire damage, it is extremely important that cleanup begins as soon as physically possible because the acidic nature of smoke and ash residue can cause permanent damage to the items in your home.
Our fire restoration service professionals work quickly and efficiently, stopping smoke damage in its tracks. We restore both your home and its contents to pre-fire condition through the use of state-of-the-art equipment and procedures. In this process, we are often able to restore valuable items that would otherwise need to be replaced at a much higher cost.
In addition to the soot and ash left behind after a fire, the foul odor of smoke is often left behind as well. Smoke odors are particularly difficult to remove because they are able to penetrate deep into a variety of materials. Our fire restoration service professionals are prepared to remove smoke odor from your home for good.
Fire Do’s and Don’ts
- Stay calm and call Rainbow International of Colorado Springs at 719-573-7331.
- Take a detailed inventory of the contents of your home.
- Open all the windows in your home to let fresh air into the building.
- If the electricity is off, empty your refrigerator and freezer completely and prop the doors open.
- Remove all animals, especially birds, to a clean, unaffected area.
- Attempt to clean absorbent surfaces by yourself.
- Use any upholstered furniture.
- Consume any food that was subjected to excessive heat.
- Use any electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and inspected.
- Send your clothes to an ordinary dry cleaner. If the clothes isn’t treated properly for smoke damage, the cleaning process can actually set the smoke odor.
- Run your HVAC system. Any smoke particles in the duct work will be pumped throughout the house, potentially damaging previously unexposed areas.
Rainbow International of Colorado Springs will:
- Professionally clean all contents in your home, including the ceilings, walls, carpets, and upholstery.
- Professionally clean and protect all trim and hardware on the fixtures and appliances in your kitchen and bathrooms.
- Deodorize the home and its contents to permanently remove smoke odor.